We deliver a diverse set of valuation services to support a broad base of customers, catering to a diverse set of needs:
- Strategic investment and divestment decisions;
- Assessment of family estates and intergenerational ownership transfers;
- Business restructurings, capital structure optimizations;
- Valuations in the context of taxable transactions.
Managers, audit, and supervisory bodies:
- Fairness opinions;
- Assessment of arm's length principle in related-party transactions;
- Appraisals for accounting purposes (Impairment Test, Purchase Price Allocation, ecc.).
Bankruptcy trustees and/or corporate restructuring advisors:
- Valuation of businesses as going concerns or business units in the context of forced, accelerated or court-mandated disposals.
Banks, financial institutions, trusts and family offices:
- Restructuring plans assessment;
- Valuation of financial instruments
- Valuation of equity stakes in private companies;
- NPLs portfolios valuation;
- Valuation of non-performing loans and collaterals.
- Equities' and bonds' portfolios assessment;
- Appraisals for accounting purposes (Impairment Test, Purchase Price, Allocation, etc.).
- Appraisal of contributions in kind;
- Fairness opinion of share-for-share swap;
- Company valuations
- Assessment and review of company valuations ;
- Valuations within judicial proceedings